What you’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to deliver quality and efficient software - easy to maintain, testable, and reusable in Agile Principle with Scrum methodology.
- Architect, design, and develop good quality backends and web applications for POS service.
- Writes unit tests and other forms of automated tests
- Improve the system to enable better performance and high scalability, and improve code for easier maintenance to support users and business growth.
- Work with different teams to make a real impact that will benefit the team and users of LINE MAN Wongnai.
- Learn and use many technology tools and programming languages in software development such as Node.js, PHP, Golang, Java, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Git, CI/CD, Grafana, ELK, Airflow, AWS, Data Pipeline, and others.
- Share, learn, and grow together with your cross-functional team in many areas.
What you’ll Need:
- Able to develop web applications using tools such as Vue.js, and CSS, and have experience deploying and maintaining production web applications.
- Able to write unit tests and other forms of automated tests according to requirements.
- Able to refactor existing code base with the best practices and keep its library up-to-date.
- Giving opinions in the meeting without hesitation in order to best result whether technical or product.
- Ready to face challenging problems along with your team and enjoy solving them such as How to scale the system, the external systems frequently fail, and floating-point accuracy.
- Understanding the document in English clearly