What you’ll Do:
- Work with the product team and design team to provide the best experience for LINE MAN Wongnai users on the Android applications.
- Design and develop native user interfaces with the latest Android technologies.
- Improve the system to enable better performance and scalability, improve code for easier maintenance and improve team productivity to provide Crash-free code to LINE MAN Wongnai users.
Please visit our engineering blog if you’d like to learn more.
What you’ll Need:
- Proficient with Kotlin, Java and Android SDK.
- Deep understanding of Android Architecture Components ViewModel, LiveData, Room.
- Experience in modern design practices such as Modular architecture, Clean Architecture, MVVM, OOP, and SOLID principles.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Multi-threading, Networking, Memory management.
- Experience in Koin, Coroutines, RxJava2, Retrofit2, OkHttp3, Gson, Glide, Realm.
- Familiar with automated testing.
- Growth mindset, willing to learn new things and teach others.
- Able to communicate in both spoken and written English.
It’d be Great if you have:
- Understanding about Android Architecture Components ViewModel, LiveData, Room is a plus.
- Understanding Multi-threading, Networking, Memory management, Design Patterns and Best Practices is a plus.
- Experience using Koin, Coroutines, RxJava2, Retrofit, Okhttp3, Gson, Glide, Realm, Otto.
- Experience using the fundamental of the test level (Unit/API/UI tests).