What you’ll Do:
- Work with the business team to design Go-To-Market Strategies for each business unit, plan the execution actions,monitoring results, cost and investment and do product feedback serving business objectives
- Work closely to steer cross-functional teams across sales, key account, marketing, operation and products. Evaluate ideas, motivate teams to meet expectations, and ensure all-around alignment in the go-to-market process.
- Generate in-depth customer insights using data-driven to understand customer needs.
- Define and set up key action milestones to ensure all processes are aligned to hit the final goal and objectives.
- Budget control through each executors spending, monitor results, do budget allocation to ensure each business unit has spend right amount of money into a right action
- Design product feedback loop to ensure we have a product improvement, serving our merchant’s needs.
What you’ll Need:
- 8+ years experiences in GTM roles, e-commerce, or any related field
- Excellent in communication skills, corroboration skill, critical thinking and problem solving
- High leadership skills, strong people skill and able to manage multiple key stakeholders
- Have an entrepreneur mindset, high ownership on the responsible tasks, have a business sense while have a good harmony along the execution.
- Have Growth Mindset, able to handle high pressure in a high dynamic environment