What you need to succeed in this role:
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Experience in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting micro-services.
- Understanding of monitoring, logging, and tracing systems to help teams quickly detect problems such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience with Linux and Network administration skills for troubleshooting.
- Familiar with Cloud Platform (AWS or Google Cloud) and Kubernetes
- Experience programming in Go or similar is an advantage is an advantage
- Experience designing and managing MongoDB and MySQL databases is an advantage
- Knowledge in Security and how to test is an advantage