What you’ll Do:
- Developing and executing an employer branding strategy: This includes managing the company's online reputation and presence as an employer.
- Working closely with Talent Acquisitions and Corporate Communications to create a consistent and compelling message about the company's culture and values internally and externally. In addition, collaborate with other teams seeking initiatives supporting our brand and ensure consistent messaging across the company.
- Building relationships with employees: This includes creating opportunities for employees to provide feedback and suggestions and using this information to improve the workplace. At the same time look out for inspiring stories from employees and narrate them to share externally.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices: This includes conducting research and benchmarking studies to stay informed about the latest trends and best practices in employer branding and workplace experience, and incorporating these into the company's strategies and programs.
What you’ll Need:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in employer branding, workplace experience, HR, online marketing, creative or a related field. Relevant experience can include developing and executing employer branding strategies and creating employee engagement programs.
- Understanding of employer branding and social media trends.
- Experience using social publishing and analytic management tools such as Hubspot or Google analytics.
- Well-versed in LinkedIn, Glassdoor with a good knowledge of managing social media channels.
- Strong project management skills as you will need to lead and manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines for yourself and your team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Thai and English, as the role involves communicating with employees, stakeholders, and external partners.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, able to influence, motivate others, and work effectively with teams across the organization.