The Learning and Development Intern will assist in organizing training classes, and workshops for employees both virtual and classroom set up - from planning, executing class, to collecting feedback to evaluate outcomes for improvements. This is an opportunity for interns to learn about how it works in talent development function of rapid scaling tech company
In this role you will be responsible for
- Assisting in company training programs/events i.e. hosting the ice-breaking session in a new hire onboarding program and in some company engagement activities etc.
- Coordinating training sessions, including webinars and face to face sessions, as required.
- Supporting running workshops and the associated administration - preparation of training materials and toolkits, manage registration and attendees’ data, collect developmental feedbacks.
- Occasionally assisting in designing internal posters, infographic or video editing for internal communication.
- Other people-related projects as assigned.