- Manage a sales management team to layout sales strategies in each product and area.
- Design sales plans and customer outreach plans that align with strategy,
- Evaluate, Measure KPIs, and monitor sales team performance,
- Plan and conduct sales team training using tools such as role-play, objection handling, and other sales skill developments.
- Provide sales forecast with the Business Development team
- Design a commission scheme, evaluate and propose adjustments
- Identify problems and obstacles encountered in order to present a solution for both product and operation segments so that the sales team has results and get better performance
- Have experience in Business Development, Finance Strategy, Analyst or Sales Management for more than 3 years ; preferably with relevant experience in Internet companies, e-Commerce.
- Have Data-driven analytical thinking skills.
- Have presentation skills and good communication
- Strong leadership and able to motivate and drive the team to accomplish their set goals and plans.
- Ambitious, think fast, act fast, quick problem solving, like challenges, and able to withstand pressure.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) in both Thai and English
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company