- Handle end-to-end outsource recruitment agencies relationship with manpower such as contract employees.
- Be a contact person for internal stakeholders and the agencies (outsource vendors)
- Initiate reports and provide information related to outsource employees such as headcount planning, work contract, and invoices.
- Maintain and source for new manpower providers.
- Update market on competitive package for Contract Workers and alignment with different vendors on a same package
- Initiate the on boarding & off boarding of outsource employees.
- Control cost and provide accurate monthly accruals
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR or related fields.
- Experience with managing a huge personnel scale would be an advantage.
- Exposure to industrial relations and strong knowledge of compliance with the Labor Law
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with data quality with strong analytical and problem solving skills and knowledge of G Suite.
- Cost sensitive and able to manage human related issues.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Thai.