Roles and Responsibilities
- Design beautiful user interfaces that come with intuitive and simple experiences.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and run user research.
- Participate in strategic decisions of our products and businesses. Bringing in solutions and the understanding of what product experiences can do for our business
- Be able to articulate concepts and ideas, and define requirements
- Be data-driven and logical. Measure and improve your designs with qualitative and quantitative data.
- Be autonomous. Take lead and ownership in the design process of assigned products.
- Be curious. Be bold to question to ensure that the business goal is addressed.
- Be a true advocate of user voice as well as product value.
- Closely work in cross-functional teams consisting of engineers, product managers and business development members to ship high quality products
- Have a portfolio showcasing your design skills
- Have a solid understanding of basic design principles such as layout, contrast, spacing, hierarchy, typography etc.
- Understand the limitations of designing for different platforms such as iOS, Android and web platforms
- Understand user-centric design and design-thinking concepts while being able to take apart, adapt and apply these concepts to optimize impact in a timely manner
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great in interpersonal skills and communication skills, both in English and Thai
- Comfortable iterating quickly, and working in a fast-paced and challenging environment (under time and resource constraints)