PMP Program Perks:
- Career Path: We provided a fast-track career that offers advancement opportunities to top-level positions based on your performance.
- In-depth Rotational Training: Our program offers a unique opportunity by offering immediate hands-on experience with real-world cases and data from the very beginning. You will be directly involved in practical aspects of product management, including software development fundamentals, user experience, business strategy, and data analysis.
- Mentorship: You will get dedicated mentorship, training, and development from senior-level PMs.
Eligibility for Application:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with a minimum GPAX of 3.0 or its equivalent
- New graduated students or 0-5 years of working experience are eligible
- Proficient written and verbal communication skill in Thai and English
- Ability to analyze foundation of data
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and willing to contribute to the commitment of team goals.
- Good problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal and communication.
What You’ll Do:
- Define product strategy and roadmap by understanding product, markets, competition, user requirements in depth.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs, preparing return-on-investment analysis, and establishing timeline.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, business, marketing, UX, and other cross-functional teams to launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Provide product ownership of service, from tracking, analyzing, and reporting of key metrics to ongoing service improvement.
Important Note: All candidates will be notified by email of their application status and the following steps in the recruiting process. You can refer to the timeline in our selection process section.