What you’ll do:
As a Product Manager this is an individual contributor role, and you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our products and business, your responsibilities include:
- Define product strategy/roadmap by understanding product, markets, competition, user requirements in depth.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs, preparing return-on-investment analysis, and establishing timeline.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, business, marketing, UX, and other cross-functional teams to launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Provide product ownership of service, from tracking, analyzing, and reporting of key metrics to ongoing service improvement.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or other technical related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of working experience in product management, product positioning and forecasting, or consultancy in these fields (New graduates are welcome).
- Experience in product management; driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy and monetization.
- Experience of managing project or exposure to the end-to-end project lifecycle.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Data-driven decision making and prioritization.
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and willing to contribute to the commitment of team goal.
- Excellent cross-functional project management, problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal and communication.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skill, making less room for misinterpretations among team.
- Fluency in written and verbal communication skills in Chinese, English, and Thai is required.
- Able to relocated to Thailand.