What you’ll do:
As the Product Manager for Advertising Solutions, you are responsible for:
- Own the roadmap for multiple products related to corporate advertiser solutions.
- Interact regularly with our sales team and merchants to understand the product performance to prioritize your roadmap.
- Continuously track adoption and performance of new products and iterate as needed.
- Initiate and deliver products for targeting and data management that enable our merchants to connect with audiences that are most relevant to their advertisements.
- Enable a strong understanding and adoption of LINE MAN's audiences.
- Build solutions that are privacy-first.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of work experience in product management, with a focus on advertising, ideally in the e-commerce or digital marketplace sector.
- Experience in product management, driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy and monetization
- Experience of managing project or exposure to the end-to-end project lifecycle
- Analytical mindset and proficiency in data analysis to drive data-driven decisions making and prioritization.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and willing to contribute to the commitment of team goal
- Excellent cross-functional project management, problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal and communication
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English language skills. (Thai a plus)
- Able to relocate to Thailand.
It’d be great if you have:
- A technical degree in computer science, software engineering, data science, or analytical degree in economics, statistics or related fields.
- Entrepreneurial experience.