What you’ll Do:
- Define product strategy/roadmap by understanding product, markets, competition, user requirements in depth.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs, preparing return-on-investment analysis, and establishing timeline.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, business, marketing, UX, and other cross-functional teams to launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Provide product ownership of service, from tracking, analyzing, and reporting of key metrics to ongoing service improvement.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in product management, driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy and monetization
- Experience of managing project or exposure to the end-to-end project lifecycle
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Data-driven decision making and prioritization
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and willing to contribute to the commitment of team goal
- Excellent cross-functional project management, problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal and communication
- Proficient written and verbal communication skill, making less room for misinterpretations among team
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Thai and English communication is required.