What you’ll Do:
- Provide product ownership of service, from tracking, analyzing, and reporting of key metrics to ongoing payments service improvement
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs, preparing return-on-investment analysis, and establishing timeline
- Define product strategy/roadmap by having insight understanding of product, markets, competition, user requirements
- Work closely with designers, analyst and developers to launch and iterate on payments experiences that are are best-in-class to meaningfully increase the adoption of e-payment on our platform
- Work with external and internal partners to build payment solutions that move money securely and efficiently
What you’ll Need:
- At least 3 years of direct work experience in payments, especially core payments integration, or other infrastructure-focused products.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, working within payment systems and integrations to process payments is a strong plus.
- Experience in product management, driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy and monetization
- Experience of managing project or exposure to the end-to-end project lifecycle
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Data-driven decision making and prioritization
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and willing to contribute to the commitment of team goal
- Excellent cross-functional project management, problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal and communication
- Proficient written and verbal communication skill, making less room for misinterpretations among team
- Be able to communicate in English both speaking and writing fluently.
- Able to relocated to Thailand.