What you’ll Do:
- Design beautiful user interfaces that come with intuitive and simple experiences.
- Be autonomous. Take lead and ownership in the design process of the assigned product from researching, designing, and delivering. Create prototypes or run research as needed.
- Participate in strategic decisions of our products and businesses. Bringing in solutions and the understanding of what product experiences can do for our businesses.
- Measure and improve your designs with qualitative and quantitative data.
- Facilitate discussion. Combine feedback from other designers and different stakeholders to continuously iterate and improve upon your designs.
- Question and define requirements, not just design by order.
- Be data-driven and logical.
- Work in cross-functional teams closely with engineers, product managers, business development, etc. to ship high-quality products.
- Lead and coach the next generation of designers.
- Study, innovate, and bring deep knowledge of UX/UI to the team such as accessibility, color blindness, easing curve, etc.
It’d be Great if you have:
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience working as a UX/UI designer.
- Have a portfolio showcasing your UX/UI design skills.
- Experience designing apps or websites. Understand the limitations of designing for different platforms such as iOS, Android, and web.
- Have a solid understanding and experience with basic design principles such as layout, contrast, spacing, hierarchy, typography, etc.
- Understand user-centric design and design thinking concepts while being able to take apart, adapt and apply the concept to best make an impact in a timely manner.
- Love logic. Use a logical systematic approach to solving a problem and everything that you do.
- Love UI, apps, and technology. Be pixel perfect-ionist.