What you’ll Do:
- Conduct research and analyze data collected. Take the lead on the end-to-end research process from start to finish.
- Define research questions and select the most impactful and insightful topics.
- Design study and research. Selecting appropriate research methods for each particular research problem.
- Identify opportunities and research topics beyond business requests/requirements.
- Generate insights that are useful for product or business decisions.
- Collaborate with product, data science, design, and engineering to ensure research methods and insights are well-grounded.
- Proactively communicate insights and findings. Making insights easy to digest. Close the gap between user and product team.
What you’ll Need:
- Comfortable and proficient in planning, conducting, analyzing, and communicating research.
- Experienced with a broad range of qualitative research methods such as user interviews, contextual studies, usability tests, surveys, etc.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and autonomy. Question and define requirements, beyond the given request or scope.
- Be a great storyteller and communicator. Bringing user insights to life in a way that impacts product decisions.