As an Assistant Manager - Employee Engagement and Internal Communication, you'll play a critical role in influencing employees’ understanding of the business and the role that they play, increasing engagement and retention through engagement initiatives and the best possible use of internal communication.
You will be part of an Employer Branding, Engagement and Learning team in the People Team which produces employee communications (internally and externally) and organizes employee events for LINE MAN Wongnai. We’re looking for a self-starter and enthusiastic team player who can work cross-functionally with partners across PR, Communications, Marketing, Product, Business and beyond.
In this role you will
- Lead the organization of employee engagement events/programs to create a positive working environment, encourage more cross-team collaborations and support employees to be their best self at work
- Develop and deliver creative, engaging and impactful communication plans to employees, linking to the business strategy, mission, vision, values and culture of LINE MAN Wongnai, taking into account the needs of different audiences.
- Develop, write, and edit communications for senior leaders such as emails, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and presentations
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate stakeholders
- Supporting projects related to issues management, culture initiatives, and leadership programs.