Who We Are
At LINE MAN Wongnai, People is one of the core functions supporting business-driven achievements. We strongly believe employees are the greatest assets an organization has. It’s their abilities, knowledge, and experience that could bring the business far further towards our goals.
As a Talent Acquisition team, our mission is to attract and acquire the right talents to strengthen our organization. We’re seeking experienced Talent Acquisition Specialists who are always thrilled to find the innovations in hiring strategies to help us manage full-cycle recruiting.
Are you a human resource professional with a passion for recruiting looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to advance your knowledge, skills, and career in a positive working environment?
If you are passionate about finding and hiring top talent and you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level, we have the perfect job for you!
What We Do
- Partner with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in Sales department
- Work closely with stakeholders planning on recruitment strategies to identify, tap and bring in the right candidates to the funnel on both active and passive types of applications
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including initial screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews - if possible
- Manage end-to-end candidate hiring processes & candidate pipelines to ensure a positive candidate’s experience including counseling the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment, proceeding with the offer documentation, and ensuring smooth onboarding process
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders via our Application Tracking System
- Collaborate in any employer branding initiatives/recruitment marketing to represent the company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Maintain the recruitment reports
What Requires for Success
- Bachelor degree in Human resources, Psychology, or similar relevant field
- Work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles in the HR function
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems; BreezyHR is a plus
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- A positive, “can do” attitude and proactive problem solver
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply