Payroll & Benefits Executive (1 Year Contract)
- Responsible to process monthly payroll operations accurately with external payroll vendor are processed and paid on time
- Responsible to process welcome new-hired, smoothly On-boarding, and completely say goodbye to employee
- Responsible to process all employment certificates includes Employment Contract, Certificate of Employment, Warning letters etc.
- Participate and support ad-hoc projects relating to job assignment by Head of People
- At least 1 years of functional experience in managing end-to-end Thailand payroll processes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in both Thai and English.
- Proficient in all MS Excel; Vlookup and Pivotable
- Ability to cope well with change and operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Resilience to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company