What you'll do:
- Partner with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and handle mass recruitment/outsourcing service.
- Work closely with stakeholders planning on recruitment strategies to identify, tap and bring in the right candidates to the funnel on both active and passive types of applications
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including initial screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews - if possible
- Manage end-to-end candidate hiring processes & candidate pipelines to ensure a positive candidate’s experience including counseling the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment, proceeding with the offer documentation, and ensuring smooth onboarding process
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders via our Application Tracking System
- Collaborate in any employer branding initiatives/recruitment marketing to represent the company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Maintain the recruitment reports
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor degree in Human resources, Psychology, or a similar relevant field
- At least 2 years experience in talent acquisition with background handling mass recruitment.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Proactive mindset and ability to manage stakeholders.
- Proficiency in both Thai and English language