- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in employer branding, workplace experience, HR, online marketing, creative or a related field. Relevant experience can include developing and executing employer branding strategies and creating employee engagement programs.
- Excellent understanding of employer branding and social media trends.
- Experience using social publishing and analytic management tools such as Hubspot or Google analytics.
- Well-versed in LinkedIn, Glassdoor with a good knowledge of managing social media channels.
- Strong project management skills as you will need to lead and manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines for yourself and your team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as the role involves communicating with employees, stakeholders, and external partners.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, able to influence, motivate others, and work effectively with teams across the organization.