What you’ll Do:
- Provide onsite and remote technical support for our employees.
- Provide timely and accurate customer support for various hardware and software issues.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues remotely or guide customers through the necessary steps to fix problems.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and stay up-to-date on the latest technology trends.
- Create and update support documentation and user guides.
- Assist in the development and improvement of support procedures and processes.
- Drive continuous service improvement plans in technology-related matters affecting end-user productivity and improving user experience satisfaction.
- Process Improvement: continuously review current processes to identify areas for improvement, including automation and job optimization.
- Ensure that all documentation used by the team is complete, accurate, and up to date.
What you’ll Need:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT support, customer service, or a related field.
- Proven experience troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Windows, MacOS) and Google Workspace.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a clear and concise manner to non-technical users.
- Dedicated, flexible, and have a demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible availability, including the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.