- Result-Oriented and Analytical: informed by data. You understand how to utilize qualitative information to support impactful decisions
- MultiTasker: able to handle multiple projects and levels of work simultaneously.
- Project and Stakeholder Manager: able to handle several projects involved by many different parties, understand peoples, able to keep things aligned and deliver the result
- Adaptable: things change quickly, and we plan to remain small. Adapting to these changes is critical.
- Determined: don’t mind digging deep to get the job done, even if the task isn’t always exciting.
- Self-Starter: don’t require direction to pick up and go, but rather you see the problems in front of you that need to be addressed.
- Team-Leaders: recognize the importance of team skills like accountability, responsibility, and shared success