- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks.
- Manage overall project timeline from design, preconstruction, construction, handover, and post-construction
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Analyze financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Business Management, Finance, or related fields
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management, Business Management.
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting tools, data-driven.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to build trust as well as maintain good relationships with partners, stakeholders.
- Have a good manner, strong ownership, commitment, accountability and responsibility
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company