- Demand forecast and supply chain management and improve vendor service level to be in line with the company target.
- Manage and controlling stock availability and stock level.
- Coordinate with purchasing team to ensure stock availability during seasonal/ or event periods.
- Manage ordering volume to be in line with the workload plan.
- Meet with the key vendor in order to improve their service level.
- Set up a process flow, workflow, and company policy.
- Investigate and analyze the aging stock and reducing for High-value stock
- Monitor, explore, and provide an action plan to fix the root cause of the availability problem.
- Coordinate to related department for prepare, discuss, launch new project including focus customer complaint about inventory issue
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistics, or related fields.
- 5-8 Years experience in supply chain management in retail industry background or related fields.
- Understand Supply chain management, Logistics, Warehouse, Fulfillment, Store operations, and e-commerce business.
- Experience in setup in retail operation will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in the planning system and experience in implement planning.
- Strong technical knowledge of the Ordering System.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and experience with large data sets and supporting tools/languages.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company