What you’ll Do:
- Manage and execute operations according to established systems or processes, ensuring smooth implementation in accordance with service level agreements (SLA).
- Analyze problems, investigate root causes, gather data, and collaborate with relevant teams to promptly resolve issues, while also proposing preventive measures.
- Measure and summarize performance of responsible tasks in numerical terms, providing insights for team leaders to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure accurate and timely delivery of merchant services.
- Support the team and special projects assigned efficiently.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- Work experience in Operations Management, Project Management, or related roles.
- Emphasize the importance of measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and work quality.
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication and coordination skills, and a strong service mindset.
- Skilled in data analysis, proposing development strategies, troubleshooting, and taking action.
- Possess a Growth Mindset, adaptability to change, and willingness to embrace new processes and assignments.
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets, and familiarity with SQL is a plus.