- Understand existing processes and workflows and analyze waste.
- Create workflow to align with the new improvement plan direction.
- Analyze current FTE and design leaner process.
- Create and query reports from raw data and create BI reports
- Create MIS report for customer services operations
- Analyze and discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades.
- Analyze process simulation software to test and find the most appropriate production strategies.
- Contributes to departmental efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Co-design process flow with Process Improvement Manager to create new processes to align with current operating procedure.
- Analyze and enhance operation workflow under customer service department.
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
- Proficient with computer and information technology
- Analytical skills
- Ability to create MIS reports and provide summary report to management
- Able to use BI Reports
- Experienced in customer services operating workflow is a plus
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company