What you’ll do :
- Responsible for Customer Verification, Software Activation, Account Creation and Menu sync activities on daily basis for POS services
- Work together with team member to meet target Achieve SLA
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, CS and Supply-chain team to solve problem for customer
- Excellent management skill. Always plan ahead.have backup plan. Strong can-do attitude.
- Provide advice, answer various questions and solve problems for customer.
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative support functions to team.
- Monitor and recheck data Software/Hardware accuracy in department.
- Coordinate with Team member and other teams.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (fresh graduate are welcome)
- Work well under pressure and in team
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Good interpersonal
- Flexibility in working schedule- ability to work weekends, public holidays and evenings as require