What you’ll Do
- Responsible for daily retention operation tasks and Support after sales service, to help customer happily continue using POS SaaS by build effective customer engagement and provide the most suitable solution for customer with the best experience then maximize the stickiness and minimize churn rate.
- Manage all daily operation tasks and handling complicated complaints.
- Summarize the root cause of issues and update SOP/SLA to smooth the operation.
- Provide Team and individual performance information to Managers, Assistant Manager and Members as required.
- Design and improve SOP/Process for retention related workstream including customer engagement, periodically health check, organic cancellation, bad-debt cancellation and collection, voices and feedback from customer to maintaining an operational excellences through nationwide POS users
- Analyze and leverage the data and create the effective weekly and monthly report that be able to identify key success or fail factor with result driven. provide the data-driven solution or option
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, CS, Incubation and Supply-chain team to develop long-term solution building up POS Customer best experience and operational performances
- Collaborate with the product team to develop customer experience and operation performance improvement features
- Perform other duties and special assignments as required.
What you’ll Need
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering, Business Administration, or any related field.
- Experience in eCommerce, food delivery, or relevance bussiness in HRD, customer service, customer experience, process improvement, operations or a related field would also be an advantage
- Strong in people management, numerical & analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides and PowerPoint- Problem-solving attitude, solutions-oriented
- Passionate about the customer and curious about customer behavior
- Good team player and eager to learn
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a passion to help Thai people live better