Operations Assistant Manager ( Ads )
- Responsible for maintaining overall Ads products service level, NPS and CAST score.
- Design, improve, and maintain internal workflows and processes. Make sure all SOPs are aligned with Business Directions.
- Work closely with the business team, sales and marketing team, side-by-side with cross-functional team on executing workflow and processes.
- Monitor and analyze workflow and customer feedback and suggest ways to improve.
- Coordinate with other departments for the special projects including. experimenting with current and/or new improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in operations management, business administration or relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience in a related role.
- Experience in e-Commerce or consulting is preferred.
- Confident in processing and analyzing complex data sets using Excel or Google Sheet (essential).
- A start-up mindset, willing to work hard, and do whatever it takes to get things done sometimes under pressure but usually in a dynamic environment!.
- Willing to learn about new concepts and methodologies.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Work from home
or anywhere MacBook
provided for everyone No cap on
your annual leave Barista service
available daily Afterwork beer
available daily Yearly company