What you’ll Do:
- As an owner of the Operations workstream, Manage day-to-day tasks of financial product operations such as onboarding, reporting, reconciliation, data validating, etc.
- Champion and deliver an approach for new initiatives across financial products.
- Investigate and resolve issues, exception reports, customer service, and related issues.
- Analyze and point out weaknesses in the existing process to improve effectiveness.
- Setup and run reports and dashboards when required by staff and management to provide relevant data
- Liaise operations-related parties such as onboarding, administration, logistics, order processing, inventory management, customer service, platform management, etc.
- Communicate working team requirements and desires back to the product team to influence product functionality and roadmap
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Economics, Accounting, or Engineering or related fields
- 2+ year experience in Fintech environment or/and Lending business
- Experience in e-commerce, Fintech, Banking, e-wallet, or insurance is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- “CAN-DO” attitude, eager to learn good manner, strong passion detail oriented, good Interpersonal skill person, responsibility, and team player
- Driven, self-managed, and self-initiated
- Good team player, positive attitude, and eager to learn
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a passion to help Thai people live better