The Learning and Engagement Intern will assist in initiating employee engagement sessions, organizing training classes, and workshops for employees both virtual and classroom set up - from planning, executing class, to collecting feedback to evaluate outcomes for improvements. This is an opportunity for interns to learn about how it works in talent development function of rapid scaling tech company
- Assisting in company training programs/events i.e. hosting the ice-breaking session in a new hire onboarding program and in some company engagement activities etc.
- Coordinating training sessions, including webinars and face to face sessions, as required.
- Supporting running workshops and the associated administration - preparation of training materials and toolkits, manage registration and attendees’ data, collect developmental feedbacks.
- Occasionally assisting in designing internal posters, infographic or video editing for internal communication.
- Initiate and facilitate employee engagement events
- Support internal communication channel for people team
- Providing interesting content
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Other people-related projects as assigned.