Senior Marketing Manager (Area Expansion)
- Lead in LINE MAN demand growth , to drive demand in area to achieve target
- Lead in area marketing team, To suggest, coach area marketing team members
- To create Market strategy, New cities launch plan , Long time plan to retain cities,
- Monitor and analyze New user growth, Existing user growth and find out plan to achieve target
- Manage the dynamic marketing situation, and create fight back plan
- Work closely with Expansion team, Marketing team to ensure all market activities is synchronize to drive demand
- Responsible, trustworthy, and able to accomplish tasks on their own.
- Minimum 10 years above work experience in related fields.
- Experience in e-Commerce, Tech business is preferable.
- Experience in Digital Marketing/Planning, Performance Marketing, E-commerce, Trade Marketing,Marketing Strategy, Go-to-Market is preferable.
- Experience in team management is preferable.
- Able to use Online tools (Google ads, Facebook ads) or Analytics (Facebook analytics, Google analytics)
- Have Data-driven analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent in critical thinking, communicating, and negotiating skills.
- Strong leadership and able to motivate and drive the team to accomplish their set goals and plans.
- Ambitious, think fast, act fast, quick problem solving, like challenges, and able to withstand pressure.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company