Regional Marketing Assistant Manager/Manager
- Plan and Execute marketing launch plan both online and offline focus on area to make sure that Target achievement.
- Drive growth both online and offline marketing channel.
- Acquire New user and Retain Existing user in responsible area.
- Work closely with HQ expansion team and Local team to find tactic, action improve performance in responsible area.
- Plan and Execute KOL strategy, Local page content to drive sales.
- Work with performance marketing team to plan and optimize media.
- In App. Optimize In app media, content in app to drive conversion.
- Monitor daily performance, and Data Analyze find root cause and create action plan.
- 5 years experience in marketing, communication or business development.
- Understand basic of data analytic, marketing funnel and related marketing number.
- Experience with Facebook Ad, Twitter, Google Ads, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to lead the project with few guidance from manager.
- Growth mindset, logical, with the ability to think strategically and creativity, distinctive problem-solving skills.
- Can work well under-pressure in dynamic environment.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company