- Creating and maintaining the visual look for all LINE MAN artwork, and making sure marketing materials are visually engaging and the key message is clear.
- Directing the visual and message in all elements of the campaigns (key visual, commercial videos, etc.), and in all media (online, offline, etc.) to align with the company’s CI and its tones (looks and feels).
- Developing concepts, and copywriting for business campaigns.
- Managing, guiding, and giving a clear direction to a team of designers.
- Developing a project management framework, detailed schedules and timelines for projects coming into the designing team, and updating timely with the marketing team, or the project owners.
- Managing and distributing assignments to the creative teams, and related departments (including Wongnai’s production team) to maximise team capacity and productivity to delivery high quality works, but also balancing between the team workloads and project timelines, requesting help immediately if needed.
- Working closely with marketing team, branding team, campaign team, digital performance, and social media team to learn more about the business direction, and project details including its importance and urgency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communication art, communication design, or advertising.
- 5+ years of experience creative direction in agency or corporate setting.
- Prior experience in copywriting, art direction, and commercial material production.
- Prior experience in project management.
- Artwork developing/designing is preferred but not required.
- Confident in marketing knowledge, and have a common sense about business direction understanding.
- Strong and highly experienced in leading team.
- A start-up mindset, willing to work hard, and do whatever it takes to get things done sometimes under pressure but usually in a dynamic environment.