LINE MAN Wongnai is Thailand’s Leading On-Demand Delivery and Lifestyle e-Commerce platform services. We build technology to help Thai people live better, to empower all local businesses by creating an end-to-end food ecosystem through our channel LINE MAN and Wongnai. Connected consumers, riders, and local businesses and improved the daily life of all parties with restaurants nationwide. And because we are local, we provide the deepest variety and services that are tailor-made for Thai people.
As a Communication Marketing for our POS product, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to effectively communicate the value and benefits of our product to our target audience. You will work closely with the marketing team to create compelling content, execute marketing campaigns, and analyze results to drive awareness, generate leads, and support sales efforts.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing communication plans aligned with business objectives, with a focus on understanding customer insights specific to restaurant owners with deep understanding of their life and needs
- Collaborate with the business and product development team to understand product features and benefits thoroughly, translating technical information into compelling marketing messages.
- Assist in conducting market research to identify customer needs, preferences, and industry trends to inform marketing strategies and product positioning
- Identify and Strategize Communication Channels for Each Objective
- Execute, measure and continuously improve integrated marketing campaigns to achieve specific objectives, such as product launches, lead generation, or brand awareness. This includes setting campaign goals, target audience identification, and budget allocation.
- Evaluate the ROI and effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and make a proposal for new initiative and improvement
- Oversee content creation and curation for various marketing channels, including websites, social media, email campaigns, press releases, brochures, and advertisements, ensuring content is insightful and relevant to the restaurant industry.