Senior Influencer Marketing Executive
- Develop strategic plan & execution for Influencer marketing campaign, support the various needs of the Influencer Marketing and Social Media team.
- Reaching and recruiting KOL to support Influencers campaign.
- Keep up to date to develop innovative, creative and unique approaches to influencer marketing campaigns
- Monitor Influencer performance and work closely to optimize KPIs
- Track payments and manage all documentation of Influencers.
- Evaluate report on the performance of Influencer marketing campaigns
- Ensuring the campaign is fully operational & processes are running smoothly including planning, executing, maintaining good relationships with KOL, and reporting.
- Working closely with diverse teams (e.g. Social media team, marketers, designers, production, and business developers, etc.) in a fast-pace environment to execute relevant tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing
- At least 3-5 years experience in working in Influencers Marketing or Social Media field.
- Good at communications & interpersonal skills, open-minded, willing to learn, proactive, diligent, responsible, hard working.
- Having a good network with Influencers / KOLs / Groups / Talents / Club is a plus.
- Careful, detail oriented.
- Be familiar with e-commerce with data analysis skills is a plus
- Be familiar with using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Email, Google Drives.
- Data driven, Able to work in a fast-pace working environment under tight deadline.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on
your annual leave Yearly company