Supply Chain Coordinator (1 Year contract)
- Support Supply chain activity to enhance overall supply chain performance
- Consolidate and summary credit limit and payment amount for supplier
- Raise POs and send to the suppliers
- Collect PO/invoice/DN/CN document from all stores and supplier, reconcile and submit documents into the system within timeline
- Cooperate with assigned supplier to improve relationship, related to purchasing and billing process
- Coordinate between project team, fulfillment and logistic partners to solve any potential issues related to the supply chain.
- Summarize the root cause of issues and update SOP/SLA to smooth the operation.
- Contributing to the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, cost effectiveness, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Be an intermediary to ensure that all crucial information is managed effectively and relayed to the right person at the right time for smoothness of operations across the entire shipment chain.
- Tracking PO status and updating related team with goods ready date, QC schedule, vessel schedule as weekly basis or ad hoc update for any urgent cases.
- Ensuring that all activities are accomplished within the timeline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistics, or related fields.
- At least 1 years experience in supply chain management in retail industry background or related fields.
- Understand Supply chain management, Logistics, Warehouse, Fulfillment, Store operations, and e-commerce business.
- Strong technical knowledge of the purchasing and supply chain system.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and experience with large data sets and supporting tools/languages.
- Organized and hands-on person with great attention to details.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Has a service mind, strong interpersonal skill and is capable of interacting with people and all levels.
- knowledge in SAP or ERP will be advantage
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company