- Promote and manage a safety working that results in the target of ZERO accidents
- Set up the process, workflow to the standard including creating WI/SOP.
- Lead & monitor inventory management each store e.g. damage, loss, stock count, stock day, aging, and clearance items
- Ensure innovation, new equipment, supply use items to support hub operation.
- Analyze important data to support setting up an annual budget and cost.
- Coordinate with supply chain management, DC team, transport team, IT team, and related team to solve a problem.
- Monitor making summary reports of overall e.g. POS end of day report, reconcile report, out of the stock report, fill in rate report and inbound report
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistics or related fields
- 5-8 Years experience in retail operations, store operations, or related fields
- Understand Supply chain management, Logistics, Warehouse, Fulfillment, Store operations, and E-commerce business
- Experience setup in retail operation will be an advantage
- Strong leadership skills, Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and experience with related tools.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company