Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Forecasting, budgeting, and financial planning to be undertaken effectively and efficiently on a timely basis to meet general business requirements.
- Manage and track monthly financial reports, analyze differences between the results and the original budget, in sales, costs and identify the justified business rationales.
- Support team to deliver effective performance reporting and management information.
- Work proactively with key business partners to identify opportunities and to drive transformation business growth initiatives.
- Brief key stakeholders on the potential impact of key risks and work with stakeholders to develop mitigation strategies for identified business and commercial risks.
- Help co-ordinate the annual strategic planning process as required.
- Manage routine month-end closing.
- Preparing the accurate month-end reporting including all necessary analysis & commentary.
- Performing reconciliation between actual and planning to control all spending.
- Ensure all financial transactions and process are properly controlled and complied with accounting policy.
- Providing ad-hoc key analysis on the business issues as necessary
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is mentioned in virtually any financial analyst job description; familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects
- Minimum of 8-year experiences in Financial/ Business analysis/ Commercial in analytical roles
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Strong financial modeling experience
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily Feel free to relax
with unlimited leave Yearly company