- Develop insights and recommendations through pricing sensitivity, competitive assessment, market research, experimentation, and ROI analyses to design Lineman’s partners delivery fee structure.
- Research and analyze the industry’s delivery fee algorithm to consistently improve and optimize Lineman’s delivery fee on both demand and supply sides.
- Work cross functionally to understand how delivery partners respond to the changes in delivery fare and incentive.
- Develop Lineman’s user and delivery partner segmentations to get insights and find the most suitable promotion/incentive offering to users and riders.
- Construct strategic business plans to ensure the balance between demand and supply.
- Perform regular market and competitive pricing analysis to inform pricing actions and feedback to stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Maths, Statistics or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in strategic pricing leadership roles with end-to-end process knowledge
- Strong ownership, attention to detail and data analysis skills – including interpretation of results and recommendation
- Ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions while aligning resources and competing priorities
- Leadership role modelling to support and drive teams to deliver business strategies.
- Strong business senses and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with an aptitude for work and the drive to constantly outperform your KPIs.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and experience with large data sets and supporting tools/languages, e.g. Dashboards, SQL
- Background in Tech or Consulting industry is a big plus
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily Feel free to relax
with unlimited leave Yearly company