Business Development Manager is mini CEO of a business unit which reports directly to C-Level. This role is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, layout the strategies, build the business models, engage partnership, plan product roadmap and drive financial to ensure that the business has a strong growth and becomes successful. As a Business Development Manager, you will work closely with a dedicated cross functional team (squad) composed of members from various departments such as: Product Development, Sales, Marketing and Operation.
- Grow Restaurant Solution Business unit including Wongnai POS and Wongnai Merchant app (WMA), and other related products in the ecosystem.
- Develop business plan and strategic plan including key tasks, goals and action plans
- Drive the business and product to achieve OKR and goals in terms of financials such as sales, revenue, profit and non-financial such as user acquisition, retention, and satisfaction.
- Reinforce the growth and sustainability into the business through new innovation, product-market fit, new product and service development
- Develop the Market Analysis, consumers and competitors, catch up with business trends to identifying new business opportunities
- Maintain relationship with partners and find new potential partners to enhance LINE MAN Wongnai business ecosystem