Assistant Fulfillment Operations Manager
- Responsible for maintaining overall on-demand services fulfillment rate.
- Minimize cancellation rate and identifies, analyses problems in all areas of responsibility and develops solutions to enhance fulfillment rate.
- Responsible for imposing guidelines for all stakeholders to enhance service level and performance with standard.
- Design, improve, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures. Make sure all SOPs are aligned with Business Directions.
- Be a leader for team to attend the meeting, provide advice and support the relevant team.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in operations management or relevant field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to travel upcountry and abroad on a regular basis.
- Excellent Thai and English communication skills.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Work from home
or anywhere MacBook
provided for everyone No cap on
your annual leave Barista service
available daily Afterwork beer
available daily Yearly company