What you’ll Do:
- Ensure effective management of rider communication, brand campaign and public relations function.
- Lead performance marketing team in part of marketing and media performance to drive growth.
- Creating and implementing a long-term brand strategy in charge of providing strategic input and direction for the Brand.
- Creating and maintaining brand/advertising campaigns on media platform, both online & offline.
- Monitoring the delivery of the brand direction and recommending areas of improvement.
- Continually enhancing a particular brand image; increasing brand awareness.
- Develop media messaging and materials, work closely with PR team to develop and execute PR programs.
What you’ll Need:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in marketing communication development/ brand management/IMC campaign building up; preferably with relevant experience in Internet companies, e-Commerce or FMCG.
- In-depth understanding of marketing funnels, Internet development trend and media strategies.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Ability to create & Lead - LINE MAN Brand Communication.
- Bachelor or Master degree or higher in marketing communications, advertising, marketing, or related field.
- Result oriented, logical, with the ability to think strategically and creativity, distinctive problem-solving skills, and the abilities to work well under-pressure in very dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) in both Thai and English.