What you’ll Do:
- Comply end-to-end operations processes to ensure that tasks are delivered in the timely manner and meet quality standards.
- Maintain driver and rider policy to be up-to-date and initiate further adjustment to reflect current behavior and application changes.
- Monitor, audit, investigate warning, complaints and appeal cases in every channel, execute actions and perform root cause analysis to improve team’s productivity.
- Prepare day-to-day verification, proof of delivery and equipment data, monitor and report performance.
- Conduct day-to-day claim and compensation, monitor and report.
- Manage Document Verify Admin team and develop team strengths and improve weaknesses.
- Develop onboarding training for verification staff and re-training to ensure team’s knowledge is up to date.
- Review existing training programs, create and update cross functional SOPs , suggest enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning to meet the changing needs of the organization.
- Ensure that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Effectively communicate with team members and management to align objectives and timeline.
- Create and update monitoring reports related to quality aspects.
What you’ll Need:
- 2 years of experience in project management, start-up or operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong graphic design ability
- Experienced and strong understanding of O2O service platforms, especially the food delivery service will be strongly preferred.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking and modeling ability (Excel skills necessary).
- Extremely proactive, responsible, organized, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.