- Lead the building of fleet supply base, a key growth driver of the group, to ensure fulfillment of customer demand
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for fleet management to ensure efficient and effective delivery of services.
- Ensure that all operational functions are aligned with the company's overall strategy and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify opportunities for operational improvements and cost savings.
- Collaborate with other departments, including marketing and product, to develop and implement strategies that support the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of fleet-related activities, including rider acquisition, fulfillment rate and driver performance reports.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain management or a related field.
- Minimum of 7+years of experience in operations management, logistics or a related field
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing a team.
- Ability to analyze data and use insights to make informed decisions.
- Background in consulting or MBA is a plus
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Work from home
or anywhere MacBook
provided for everyone No cap on
your annual leave Barista service
available daily Afterwork beer
available daily Yearly company