What you’ll Do:
- Responsible for maintaining overall on-demand services fulfillment rate.
- Minimize cancellation rate and identifies, analyzes problems in all areas of responsibility and develops solutions to enhance fulfillment rate.
- Responsible for imposing guidelines for all stakeholders to enhance service level and performance with standard.
- Design, improve, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures. Make sure all SOPs are aligned with Business Directions.
- Be a leader for the team to attend the meeting, provide advice and support the relevant team.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in operations management or relevant field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to travel upcountry and abroad on a regular basis.
- Excellent Thai and English communication skills.