- Review, revise and draft all kinds of commercial contracts and various forms of agreements or legal documents.
- Provides legal advice, comments, opinions on all legal issues related to the business.
- Providing, assisting, and supporting other departments with consultation on legal issues.
- Ensure compliance of the company with relevant laws, rules, and regulations.
- Review and provide constructive comments to the legal works of junior legal team members.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (or higher).
- 5-7 years of work experience at a law firm or as an in-house corporate lawyer.
- Ability to draft and review agreements and legal documents/provide legal advice in Thai/English.
- Specific knowledge and experience in retail, convenient stores or FMCG is desirable.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written, in Thai/English.
- Good relationship-building skills and able to coordinate works.
- Possess great work ethics and flexibility and ability to work well under pressure with good speed, focused mindset, and good productivity.
- Passion for a company with high-growth potential and semi-start up environment is a plus.