What you’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. An interest in law would be an advantage
- 1-3 years of relevant administrative or coordination experience. Would be a plus if used to work in a Law Firm or in fields related to law
- Focused and productive, good communication skills, relationship-building skills, ability to coordinate documentation, and ability to work well under pressure
- Possess the ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines, is proactive, flexible and able to work independently.
- Possess effective organizational and follow-up skills, paying attention to detail
- Good English communication skills, both verbally and written