- Manage and participate in all accounting operation, cashflow forecast, monthly closing, tax review and submission.
- Manage monthly group financial reports and reconciliation of accounts.
- Ensure all financial transactions are recorded properly and complied with company policies.
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational.
- Provide proper accounting records and tax treatment to new business initiatives.
- Lead team to simplified working process, introduce internal control, reduce manual work, and implement related systems.
- Coordinate with external auditors, revenue department, and others for all financial accounting and tax activities.
- Handle special projects or others as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher In Accounting (CPA is preferred)
- 10 years of working experience in Audit and Accounting
- Proven knowledge of accounting regulations, practices and standards (IFRS) with strong understanding of local taxation regulations.
- Good knowledge of the ERP system and MS Office.
- English proficiency in writing and speaking.
- Experience working in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment.
- Positive attitude, a fast-learner, detail-oriented, critical thinking and problem solving skills; team player with a willingness to help where required.
- Self-motivated, commitment, result-oriented mindset, and flexibility to work to tight and demanding deadlines.
Benefits & Perks
that suit your pace Breakfast and
lunch provided Work from home
or anywhere Barista service
available daily MacBook
provided for everyone Afterwork beer
available daily No cap on your annual leave Yearly company